How to Add a Client Contact
Before adding a client contact, you need to add a client.
To add a client, please refer “How to Add a Client”
Step 1: Click on Clients tab on the top menu
Step 2: On the Manage Clients screen, the list of all the existing clients will be displayed. Click on All Clients. Search the client for which client contact needs to be added. To search a client, please refer “How to Search a Client”
Step 3: Hover mouse over the gear icon of the client for whom client contact needs to be added and click on “Edit” icon
Step 4: On Edit Client screen, click on the ‘Add a contact’ symbol present at the top right of the screen
Step 5: Enter required details on Add Contact screen. Bold labels are mandatory fields. Click on “Save” button to save the contact, OR click on Save & Add Contact button to save the contact and add another contact.
- Tick the Primary contact checkbox to make the client as a primary contact
- Active is by default unchecked which means contact is inactive. Tick this checkbox if you want to make the contact active and access the software further
- In Photo field, upload a picture of the contact which you want to display in Link-OM
- The Username will be the login id of the contact to access the Link-OM - Operations Management Software
- Can Logon checkbox is by default unchecked. Tick it to make the contact able to login to Link-OM
- Only Admin, Project Manager and Delivery Manager can add a client contact