<< Go to Help Guide
How to Add a Milestone
Before adding a milestone, please make sure that the project for which you want to add the milestone is added.
To add a Project, please refer “How to Add a Project”
Step 1: Click on Milestones tab on the top menu
Step 2: Click on green plus icon on the Manage Milestones screen
Step 3: Enter required details on Add Milestone screen. Bold labels are mandatory fields. Click on “Save” button to save the milestone OR click on Save & Add Milestone button to save the milestone and add another milestone
- In Status field, choose the status you want
- The Internal checkbox is ticked by default which means that the milestone is not visible to the client, you can make it visible to the client by unchecking it.
- Management checkbox is unchecked but if the management wants that the milestone should be only visible to the management, then they can tick it.
- In Attachment field, you can upload a document related to the milestone.
- Only Admin, Project Manager and Delivery Manager can add a milestone.