<< Go to Help Guide
How to Add Task
Step 1: Click on Tasks in Menu
Step 2: If only one task needs to be added, click on + sign
(Note: The bulk tasks can also be added. Please refer “How to add multiple task” document for more detail)
Step 3: Enter required details on Add Task screen. Bold labels are mandatory fields. Click Save to save the task and click on Save & Add Task to save this task and add the new one
- As it is a new task, the Status can be kept as Open. However, this can be modified later according to the task progress with Closed, Waiting On Client, In Progress, Query, Complete, and Future Task
- Priority can be selected accordingly from Low, Medium and High
- It is optional to select the Project Phase. It can be selected according to the requirement.
Note: The Project Phases need to be created by editing a project.
- It is optional to select the Label. It needs to be created according to the project and then can be selected according to the requirement
Note: The Labels needs to be created by editing a project.
- If Internal? is checked then the task will only display to the staff, not to the client
- If Management? is checked then the task will only display to the management team, not to staff neither to the client
- If Add To Watch List is checked then it will display in the footer
- If this task needs to add reminders after every specific time, then click on Make this task recurring and fill the information accordingly, then click Save