<< Go to Help Guide
How to Create Multiple Tasks
Step 1: Click on Tasks in Menu
Step 2: To create multiple tasks, click on sign
(Note: The single task can also be added. Please refer “How to add task” document for more information)
Step 3: Enter required details on Add Bulk Task screen. Bold labels are mandatory fields. Click Save to save the tasks
- As it is a new task, the Status can be kept as Open. However, this can be modified later according to the task progress with Closed, Waiting On Client, In Progress, Query, Complete, and Future Task
- Priority can be selected accordingly from Low, Medium and High
- It is optional to select the Project Phase. It can be selected according to the requirement.
Note: The Project Phases need to be created by editing a project.
- If Internal? is checked then the task will only display to the staff, not to the client
- If Management? is checked then the task will only display to the management team, not to staff neither to the client