<< Go to Help Guide
How to Create Sub Task
Step 1: Click on Tasks in Menu
Step 2: Go to the task for which sub task needs to be created. Click on gear icon on right side of the task
Step 3: Click on Edit
Step 4: Click on Create Sub Task at the bottom and fill all the required fields
Step 5: Enter required details on Create Sub Task screen. Bold labels are mandatory fields. Click Save to save the sub task
- As it is a new task, the Status can be kept as Open. However, this can be modified later according to the task progress with Closed, Waiting On Client, In Progress, Query, Complete, and Future Task
- Priority can be selected accordingly from Low, Medium and High
- It is optional to select the Project Phase. It can be selected according to the requirement.
Note: The Project Phases need to be created by editing a project.
- It is optional to select the Label. It needs to be created according to the project and then can be selected according to the requirement.
Note: The Labels needs to be created by editing a project.
- If Internal? is checked then the task will only display to the staff, not to the client
- If Management? is checked then the task will only display to the management team, not to staff neither to the client
- If Add To Watch List is checked then it will display in the footer