<< Go to Help Guide
How to Edit Task
Step 1: Click on Tasks in Menu
Step 2: Click on All Tasks. Go to the client for which updates need to be done.
Step 3: Search for the task for which updates need to be done. To find how to search, please refer to How to search task
Step 4: Click on gear icon on right side of the Client
Step 5: Click on Edit to edit the task. Update the information as per the requirements. Click Save to save the updating task or click to Save & Add Task to save the task and add a new one
- As it is a new task, the Status can be kept as Open. However, this can be modified later according to the task progress with Closed, Waiting On Client, In Progress, Query, Complete, and Future Task
- Priority can be selected accordingly from Low, Medium and High
- It is optional to select the Project Phase. It can be selected according to the requirement.
Note: The Project Phases need to be created by editing a project.
- It is optional to select the Label. It needs to be created according to the project and then can be selected according to the requirement
Note: The Labels needs to be created by editing a project.
- If Internal? is checked then the task will only display to the staff, not to the client
- If Management? is checked then the task will only display to the management team, not to staff neither to the client
- If Add To Watch List is checked then it will display in the footer
- If this task needs to add reminders after every specific time, then click on Make this task recurring and fill the information accordingly, then click Save
- If the task contains more than one record in its change history, then that task cannot be deleted. It can only be deleted if the task does not have any history to the Link-OM - Task Management Software.