Financial Performance Module
Financial module provides 360-degree visibility into financial performance from budgeting through collection of actual costs of your company's portfolio.
Link-PM Financial module allows micro-visibility into the project, program or portfolio progress, status, and value being realised from these investments. The module effectively governs financial control across the portfolio and provides point in time snapshot of the financial summary information. You can easily analyse spend and forecast costs and determine if the project or portfolio is at risk of being overrun. With project & portfolio management software, updates for performance metrics are available when you need them. No more month-long delays while status reports are built manually from multiple data sources.
- Simplified management of financials through an intuitive user interfaces
- Budgets can be locked in and baselined at a later stage
- Manual import option of actual costs is allowed and incumbent accounting system data can be leveraged
- Forecasting assessment against actual costs are made possible
- High-level forecasting functionality covers all possible consequences.
- Program financials summary based on programs and projects can be viewed in a single page
- Each and every item level can be assigned a project financial segment.
- Summarised financial data can be tailored for display
Financial Management Benefits
- Budgets also provide the business with information needed to make critical decisions as to which projects are most profitable for the business.
- Holistic financial summary
- Low cost and high value structure
- Advantage of viewing all relevant data in one place
- Track plan vs actual costs, top down and bottom up project budgeting
- Provides the ability to see planned and actual financial status of projects.
- Budgets and forecasts are created and reviewed on a regular basis to ascertain investments or services are on target and proceeding as expected.
- Ability to see the financial impact of plans and measure performance
- Rate and cost matrix updates allow for market changes.
- Individual projects can be examined to determine whether the cost of the project is on target, over or under budget. For billable projects, is the revenue on target?